Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patty's Banner

 I have been wanting some new holiday decor and with St. Patricks day coming up soon I thought I would get in the green spirit. I found these fun Banner cut pieces of would at a local shop, Wood connection for just $1.50 each. I bought 7, because I wanted it to spell LUCKY with an extra on each side.
 First I painted the wood with some green paint I had on hand. Then I cut our a piece of scrapbook paper to match the triangle shape. I then Modge Podged it to the triangle. I used a different pieces of scrapbook paper for each piece of wood but you could easily get 2 shapes on one pieces.

 Then I tied them together with some Jute I had on hand. Finally, I cut out the vinyl lettering of the word LUCKY in white and put it on the banner.


 I think it turned out really cute and it is fun to have a little green around the house for St. Patty's day!


Lisa

No comments: